Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game – DCC Skull Silver Foil Hardcover Edition
- DCC RPG is a fast-paced, open-feeling rules set allowing for epic game experiences without unnecessary tethers. It uses modern game-play while paying homage to the origins of role-playing and the fun that it inspired.
Glory & Gold Won by Sorcery & Sword
You’re no hero.
You’re an adventurer: a reaver, a cutpurse, a heathen-slayer, a tight-lipped warlock guarding long-dead secrets. You seek gold and glory, winning it with sword and spell, caked in the blood and filth of the weak, the dark, the demons, and the vanquished. There are treasures to be won deep underneath, and you shall have them.
Return to the glory days of fantasy with the Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game. Adventure as 1974 intended you to, with modern rules grounded in the origins of sword & sorcery. Fast play, cryptic secrets, and a mysterious past await you: turn the page…
- Free PDF with print purchase (digital code printed on inside cover of book as well as immediate access if purchased through our site).
- Sewn-in satin ribbon bookmark in hardcover edition.
- A new mini-adventure in the back, Yddgrrl’s Maze, which replaces The Abbott of the Woods mini-adventure.
- 24 new pages at the back (bringing total length to 504 pages), which include a DCC photo gallery including photos of our Gen Con tournament winners, 8 pages of quick-reference tables, plot summaries for the DCC module line, and more.
This is the most popular DCC cover ever and has been out of print since 2012. Originally available only as part of the first printing of DCC RPG, it’s now finally back in print—but in limited quantities. If you want it, get your copy now!