Dying Hard on Hardlight Station + The Horror on Tau Sigma 7
- Die Hard meets Alien in this thrilling escape from a hijacked station, made for the Mothership Sci-Fi Horror RPG.
KONIEC NAKŁADU - ZEJDZIE, TO JUŻ NIE BĘDZIE W NASZYM SKLEPIE
Die Hard meets Alien in this thrilling escape from a hijacked station, made for the Mothership Sci-Fi Horror RPG.
In Dying Hard on Hardlight Station, your team of grizzled PCs will be torn between saving friends locked in the Healthtek facility or crawling to freedom in the vents of the corporate-controlled Hardlight Station, all while avoiding capture by the brutal Blackshield Mercenary Company. However, unbeknownst to all, Blackshield’s invasion has caused the containment protocols at the Healthtek facility to malfunction. Now, in the bowels of the station, something horrible has awoken, and, after a long, torturous sleep, hungers to feed.
Dying Hard on Hardlight Station is a 28-page, full-colour adventure zine designed to work as a one-shot, mini-series, or as a part of your ongoing Mothership (or any other Sci-Fi RPG) campaign. Its control panel layout is table-ready and packed with efficient, evocative details big on imagination and light on overlong prose; each page is stuffed with unique locations, scheming NPCs, and terrifying horrors on the hunt. A night on Hardlight Station is one you won’t soon forget.
Sci-fi mayhem and a horde of haunting horrors await in the pages of Dying Hard on Hardlight Station, including:
- Four Station Locations - Mapped out and loaded with loot tables, adventure hooks, custom encounters, and interesting NPCs.
- Three Original Factions - The Blackshield Mercenary Company, Station Administration Nakatomi Solutions Inc, and Healthtek AG with their ravening Alien Hybrids. Each vying to come out on top in the battle for the station.
- The Hardlight Station Gazetteer - a guidebook filled with shops, entertainments, NPCs and jobs for your crew... should anyone survive the initial adventure.
- Custom Art and Professional Design - bringing the whole adventure alive in glorious red, black, and white.
NAKATOMI SOLUTIONS – Public missive – tag 000213
Rare metal deposit [key type NM-109] detected on Tau Sigma 7. Request ground team for site access and sample retrieval.
Hazard level 2. Geology unstable. Biology unconfirmed.
For enquiries regarding on-site injury or harmful exposure, consult Nakatomi Solutions’ Contractor Handbook, article 7F: Corporate Accountability Waiver.
Before Dying Hard on Hardlight Station, you’ll have to survive The Horror on Tau Sigma 7...
The Horror on Tau Sigma 7 is a self-contained pamphlet adventure for the sci-fi horror RPG Mothership. A prequel to Dying Hard on Hardlight Station, use it to build suspense for your ongoing adventures or as a one-shot rife with alien mystery and subterranean terror. Inside you’ll find everything you need to dive into horror’s heart including:
- Fully keyed custom location map with 10 unique locations.
- Full-colour interior with original art by Vil and professional layout by Eric K. Hill.
- A living alien environment that responds to the actions of your PCs.
- Unique monsters, strange visions, bio-plastic artifacts, walls coursing with alien “lifeblood” and much more!
Suitable for characters of all levels, test your nerves today in The Horror on Tau Sigma 7.