Dystopian Wars - Imperium Support Squadrons
- Commonly found in support of larger vessels of the Imperium's Navy are a number of specialised cruiser variants.
Commonly found in support of larger vessels of the Imperium's Navy are a number of specialised cruiser variants. Built on the ubiquitous Blucher Class hull, these ships can be refitted as fast as any other frontline ship. The Konrad Class Support Carrier bears a flight deck with supply for a small number of Messer class fighters, providing air power where needed. Reiter Class Flak Cruisers are equipped with an impressive array of Vierling cannons, deadly multiple barreled weapons that launch scores of flak rockets into the air. These two vessels ensure that Blitzen Bomber squadrons can safely reach their targets without interception. Finally the Volsung Class deploys the formidable Sturmbringer Cannons on their decks that can char flesh and rupture enemy armour with terrible voltaic energy.
The Imperium operates a large number of destroyer squadrons. Superior to the smaller frigates and escorts, Sigimer Class are longer, more heavily armoured and boast additional firepower. Toten Class, are heavier still and are equipped with two Sturmklaue cannons to cast bolts of lightning into the enemy.
The Imperium Support Squadrons kit builds six multi-part plastic and resin miniatures;
- 2x Reiter Class Cruisers
- Each Cruiser can alternatively be built as either Konrad or Volsung Class
- 4x Sigimer Class Destroyers
- Each Destroyer can alternatively be built as Toten Class
- 2x Blitzen Bomber special SRS Token
- 2x Imperium SRS token
- 4x Base
- Miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly will be required.
- Unit Cards are not included and can be found on the Dystopian Wars website.