Judges Guild Deluxe Collector’s Edition Vol. 2 – The Works of Jennell Jaquays
- This second volume of the deluxe oversized hardcover series contains three iconic Judges Guild adventure modules: The Book of Treasure Maps, The Caverns of Thracia, and Dark Tower.
Goodman Games is pleased to present the biggest RPG sourcebook you have seen!
In the earliest days of role-playing, Bob Bledsaw Sr. and Bill Owen co-founded Judges Guild in Decatur, Illinois to publish products compatible with Dungeons & Dragons. When their first product debuted at Gen Con 1976, it heralded the next chapter in the Golden Age of RPG publishing. Judges Guild introduced the concept of the adventure module, among many other innovations, and changed the course of Dungeons & Dragons play.
This second volume of the deluxe oversized hardcover series contains three iconic Judges Guild adventure modules: The Book of Treasure Maps, The Caverns of Thracia, and Dark Tower. All three titles are presented in their original form. They have been scanned directly from original printings, then digitally cleaned and restored, to present the highest possible quality.
This volume also includes full reproductions of the first 6 issues of The Dungeoneer. These Golden Age zines have never before been reprinted in their original format.
- Dark Tower is the only non-TSR adventure named as one of the top 30 D&D adventures of all time by Dungeon magazine.
- This volume also includes selected covers and excerpts from Dungeoneer #12, Judges Guild Journal 14, and Judges Guild Journal 16, all of which feature Jennell Jaquays art. Each of these issues was produced in magazine format.
- Includes a complete scan of Judges Guild Journal issues M and O.
- A massive volume measuring 18” tall x 13” wide.
A portion of the proceeds from sales of this title will be donated to charitable causes.
316-page hardcover format