The Forest Primordia
- A brand new story-adventure awaits you! Try and survive this wild, nameless crystal sphere. Eat godmeat! Party with Chaos Faeries! Run with a herd of rainbows! For use with Troika!
ZAMÓWIENIE Z USA!
Do tego produktu dorzucamy PDF.
A brand new story-adventure awaits you! Try and survive this wild, nameless crystal sphere. Eat godmeat! Party with Chaos Faeries! Run with a herd of rainbows! For use with Troika!
MAIN STORY: The players are lost in the depths of the mirrormind skies, shipwrecked upon an uncharted forest world. Abandoned, hollowed-out spheres float above them, exquisite and doom-laden.
SUPPORTING STORIES: The GM weaves multiple stories to create a vibrant, living world for the players to interact with:
- A scheming devotee of Chaos gleefully willing to sacrifice anything to resurrect and long-forgotten god.
- A village of dreamers and artisans living off the fat of that god's soulless shell of a body.
- A cohort of mechanical knights whose faith has been eroded by their tedious, millennia-long vigil.
- An intrepid doctor determined to experience the wildest aspects of the Omniverse.
THREE DISTINCT LOCALES
- The Village That Eats Its God Every Night - an idyllic place with a novel universal food security system.
- The Forest Primordia - a lush, vibrant woodland full of slug spawns, reverse lightning, and drunken trees!
- The Deconstructed Ziggurat - a crumbling stronghold with secrets divine and somber.
THIS ADVENTURE HAS:
- A Hex Crawl
- A Dungeon Crawl
- 11 new backgrounds, including Mindseed Revelator and Pandemonic Splendorist
- New enemies, including morose, mechanical knights, and a resurrected Chaos Lord!
- All original art
- A 5+ hour playlist to set the mood
- Randomizers for Character Backstory, Chaos Portals, godmeat-induced dreams, and more!
- 52 pages of science-fantasy adventure
- One oversized, spiteful battery
The Forest Primordia is an independent production by J. A. Kordosh and is not affiliated with the Melsonian Arts Council.
An Exalted Funeral exclusive!
Created by Heavy Crown Games (https://heavycrown.itch.io/)
52 pages, A5, saddle stitched zine, full color throughout.