Achtung! Cthulhu 2D20 - Gamemaster's Guide
- Welcome to the Secret War in this fast-paced pulp-influenced rollercoaster of an RPG which nimbly mixes the sanity-challenging terror of Lovecraftian cosmic horror, with the chaos and heroism of World War II.
Oszczędź kupując więcej
Do tego produktu dorzucamy PDF - należy mieć konto założone na Bits and Mortar.
Jeżeli towar jest na zamówienie lub w przedsprzedaży i chcesz zapłacić dopiero, jak towar dojedzie na magazyn - wybierz opcję płatności "przelew zwykły".
As a gamemaster you will bring to life this pulp-influenced world of brave Allied heroes and dauntless two-fisted adventure, guiding the heroic actions of players while also directing the twisted might of the Nazi occult: the Cult of the Black Sun, who wield foul magic and summon captive horrors and Nachtwölfe, their rivals who place their trust in Atlantean technology, weird science, and strange wonder weapons.
You will shape a world where dread secrets and powerful artefacts lie forgotten in ancient ruins, where dusty tomes are replete with eldritch knowledge, and you’ll arm players with experimental technology, deadly weapons and powerful magic, to do battle with this uncanny threat.
You’ll bring to life exotic races like the Deep Ones, undersea worshippers of the dreaming god Cthulhu, or the strange Mi-Go, fungoid-insectoid beings who have come to Earth for an unknown purpose. You’ll also control the sanity-sapping monsters, entities and gods of the Mythos themselves, who seek to take advantage of the chaos of the second world war to extend their dominion over the minds of men.
Will your players prevail against all odds, or will they, like so many others before, fall to the malign influence of the Mythos? That is your story to shape and tell…
Inside this Gamesmaster's Guide 260+ page full colour US Letter sized hardback you’ll find:
- Dedicated advice on the art of gamemastering including managing the game economy and specific tips for creating memorable characters, adventures and campaigns to thrill and delight your players.
- Major new lore and detailed background information on the six major factions contesting the Secret War: Section M, Majestic, Black Sun, Nachtwölfe, the Deep Ones and Mi-Go including their backgrounds, history, hierarchy, secret bases and missions and goals.
- A vast repository of hidden lore and forbidden magical knowledge including new Mythos books and tomes, powerful ritualistic magic, plus the damnable spellbooks of Nyarlathotep, Yog-Sothoth and dread Cthulhu himself!
- Arm your players with a wealth of new weapons and espionage devices from secret government labs and classified research departments with the Secret Weapons of the Secret War chapter.
- Complete profiles and statistics for the powerful heroes and villains of the Secret War, the men and women who do battle for the fate of mankind, plus a huge bestiary brimming with all the terrifying gods, monsters and entities of the Mythos themselves.