Deadlands: The Weird West Boxed Set
- Deadlands is the premier Weird West roleplaying game of action-packed horror. It includes all the Edges, gear, infernal devices, and powers players need to blast the tarnation out of those creepy crawlies.
Welcome to the Weird, Wild West!
The year’s 1884. Folks from all over the world journey to the American frontier in search of opportunity, freedom, and wide-open spaces. But danger awaits. Some say there are more than just wild creatures on those lonely trails. Some say there are monsters, creatures born of the darkest fears given life by some insidious and overwhelming evil. Out here night seems a little darker, the distance between towns a little farther, and something changes the very landscape itself.
Such tough times also create great heroes, rising across the West to fight Evil’s cold grip with a trusty six-gun, sacred tomahawk, holy miracle, or arcane hex.
Think you’ve got what it takes to join them, amigo?
Deadlands is the premier Weird West roleplaying game of action-packed horror. It includes all the Edges, gear, infernal devices, and powers players need to blast the tarnation out of those creepy crawlies. For the Marshal there’s a comprehensive overview of the Weird West. an adventure generator, and enough rascals, varmints, and critters to keep a posse busy ’til doomsday!
The Deadlands Boxed Set includes:
- Deadlands the Weird West core rulebook (192 pages);
- GM Screen + Showdown at Sundown Adventure by Rob Wieland;
- Set of 25 Bennies;
- Set of 7 Dice and Wild Die;
- Poster Map of the Weird West;
- Set of 12 Archetype Cards;
- Set 12 Powers Cards;
- Adventure Cards;
- Infernal Device Cards;
- Set of 6 Harrowed Cards;
- Set of 5 Ammo Counters.
Deadlands: The Weird West requires Savage Worlds core rules to play (not included).