Mothership - Rane in Blood
- Gradient Descent is a sci-fi horror megadungeon set in an abandoned android factory controlled by a powerful rogue AI known as "MONARCH." Built from the ground up for the ENnie Award Winning Mothership RPG.
ZAMÓWIENIE Z USA.
Do tego produktu dorzucamy PDF.
SPACE PIRATES. CULTS. ORGAN THIEVES. FAILED CLONES. GENETIC VAMPIRES.
WARDENS EYES ONLY: The deep space commercial transport vessel CTS Merciful Dawn has been hijacked by pirates! Not just any cutthroat privateers but the most loathsome in the sector; New Anglican Blood Pirates! Under the savage direction of the Progenitor Pirate Warlord Martyn Rane, these fanatics seek more than to plunder their victims, but to drain the very life force in order to keep their rotten brethren alive!
About the Book:
Rane in Blood is designed to be a Swiss army knife: part antagonist source book, part adventure, part arms & equipment supplement, and part alternative skill tree resource – any or all of which can comfortably Tetris their way into your Mothership home game.
Rane in Blood is Passenger 57 meets Blade, meets Castlevania, meets Francis Ford Coppola's Bram Stoker's Dracula ... in space!
- 60+ Full color pages
- Pro artist collaborations
- Professionally voice acted monologues
- New Weapons and Equipment
- Brand New Mothership Skill tree including a variety of new skills!
- New Bargain Basement D-Tier Lowlife Cyberware list
- Three amazing maps to tease, taunt, and tantalize your players!
- Two Adventures that can either be played together in sequence or broken apart. DEALERS CHOICE!
- Fully fleshed out Antagonists, history of the cult, key players and philosophy breakdown, lasting adventure hooks that will leaving you begging for more!
- A great source of world building, easily inserted to give your Mothership Campaign lasting depth and real stakes! No great story is without its key villains!
From the Author:
Created by Eric Alsandor | Spider00x
Edited by Paul Vermeren