Mummy: The Curse Second Edition
- I wield the might of gods, the powers of the elements, control over the living and the dead, and yet I cannot tell you my name. It is unknown to me, in a darkened corner of my memory, and I do not know when illumination shall reach me.
Jeżeli towar jest na zamówienie lub w przedsprzedaży i chcesz zapłacić dopiero, jak towar dojedzie na magazyn - wybierz opcję płatności "przelew zwykły".
I awoke in this ancient tomb, a crack in its roof introducing fresh air for the first time in what feels like centuries. At my feet, three broken bodies. I vaguely recall shattering them with my fists, or maybe it was with my roar. They disturbed me; now they are dead.
What I know is that gods unimaginable to the rank and file of mortality alternate between goading, tempting, cajoling, and encouraging me. They want me to wake from my slumber, seek out their vessels of power, and return them to the land of the dead, where I might sleep again.
I creak and pop my way into motion, Sekhem fusing and pulsating in my desiccated body — my sahu — and I take in my surroundings. Writings on the walls in languages long forgotten, but slowly returning to my mind. They tell me what I am.
I am a mummy. I am Arisen. I have awoken to serve, but as a god among mortals, I will be worshiped. I will live again. My memory shall return, my power shall wane, and at the end of the tale, I will know all.
I feel hungry mouths approaching my shattered tomb. The time for contemplation is over. I may know my name tomorrow, but before then I will feel the spatter of blood on my skin and the splitting of flesh and bone between my fingers.
Mummy: The Curse includes:
- Everything you need to run or play Mummy: The Curse, a game of timeless horror and multiple eras of mystery.
- A deep setting of Iremite history and society, delving into the world of the Arisen and other immortals, sorcerers, and cultists.
- Powers ranging from the cosmic to the subtle, all at the beck and call of this game’s protagonists.
- A plethora of horrifying foes, from Blood Bathers to Body Thieves, Lifeless Shuankhsen to chimerical Amkhata, and many more.
- Comprehensive storytelling advice to make Mummy accessible and enthralling to everyone from their first session.