Scion Second Edition Book One: Origin
- Scion is a game about Gods and humanity, and everything in between. It’s a game about mythic Deeds and the reasons people talk about those mythic Deeds.
You are the child of a God, born to the magic of yesterday and the promise of tomorrow. You live in a World of myth, where every ancient story is true. Your ancient enemies, the Titans, stir in their prison beneath the lands of the dead. Their spawn issues forth from lands of myth, and the specter of war falls across the heavens. In this age of turmoil, you seize your birthrights and feel the call of your blood.
Find your destiny. Live the myth. Embrace your Fate.
Scion is a game about Gods and humanity, and everything in between. It’s a game about mythic Deeds and the reasons people talk about those mythic Deeds. Scion: Origin details the Scions when they’re still (mostly) human, before the Visitation that introduces them to the divine World — they’re exceptional humans, perhaps, blessed with luck and skill or cursed with ill fortune and strange trials in their lives, but humans nonetheless.
This book includes:
- The core rules and character-creation information for Scion Second Edition, powered by the Storypath system.
- An in-depth look at the basic setting of Scion (called the World).
- A list of the major players — the Gods, Titans, and Legendary creatures that comprise the setting.
- Storyguide advice on running games for pre-Visitation Scions.