Trail of Cthulhu - Out of Time
- Pelgrane Press presents four century-spanning adventures for Trail of Cthulhu by three mythos masters.
Do tego produktu dorzucamy PDF - należy mieć konto założone na Bits and Mortar.
Dare you face the horrors Out of Time?
Pelgrane Press presents four century-spanning adventures for Trail of Cthulhu by three mythos masters. From war-damaged soldiers on the Western front, to chthonic forces in the remote Kergueln archipelago, from atomic tests on Bikini atoll to occult machinations in the Mojave Desert, Out Of Time will take your Investigators into the far reaches of madness and beyond.
Created by Call of Cthulhu veteran Adam Gauntlett; Jason Morningstar, award-winning creator of Fiasco and the Shab-al-Hiri Roach and Bill White, creator of Ganakagok, Out of Time features:
- Not So Quiet: Bullet-ridden, bruised and bloody, the Investigators, soldiers and nurses in the Great War, are brought from the frontline to Military Hospital Number Five. Once the haze of morphine clears, they sense a brooding malevolence and they will soon realise there are worse things in this life than a bullet wound.
- The Black Drop: Something slowly gathers strength beneath the frozen basalt of the Kerguelen archipelago – a monstrous thing once worshipped and then betrayed, a terrible god from the antediluvian past. Its time has come again, and mysterious forces gather. Will the Investigators usher in its rebirth – or put an end to it forever?
- The Big Hoodoo: Play sci-fi great Robert Heinlein, his ex-Navy engineer wife Virginia, renowned editor and mystery writer Tony Boucher, or a young Philip K. Dick as they confront the lunatic fringe in La-La Land, and find themselves caught in a charlatan’s web of chicanery, mendacity, and deceit-laced with a strong strand of mythos menace.
- Castle Bravo: It’s March 1954. The Investigators are sailors and scientists deployed aboard the USS Bairoko to the South Pacific as part of Joint Task Force One to participate in a series of secret thermonuclear test shots in Bikini Atoll called Operation Castle. After the first detonation, the PCs will have more than just radiation to fear.
Out of Time also features extensive handouts, pregenerated characters and exclusive new essays from the authors.